Reading Time: 2 minutes
SILICON SLOPES, Utah (PRWEB) February 3, 2021
Today at its annual RevTech Summit 2021, conversation marketing optimization company ChatFunnels announced the winners of the 2021 RevTech Awards™. Similar to last event, the awards identify outstanding individuals in the sales and marketing industry. Who innovate the use of technology, revolutionize with technology combination. Pioneer the future of technology, or have demonstrated exceptional individual accomplishment.
“With 50+ individuals and companies represented and thousands of votes. The awards truly represent the best and brightest in sales and marketing technology,” said Billy Bateman, co-founder of ChatFunnels. “Above all the Awards create a sense of unity, because all of the nominees were community nominated and voted. These individuals are the forerunners and true leaders of the industry.”
To clarify the awards recognized individuals from the following four categories: RevTech Visionaries, Power Users, Data Scientists, and Stack Architects. RevTech Visionaries recognizes executives and managers who have new approaches to technology. Moreover the RecTech Power Users category is for marketing and sales professionals who innovate and revolutionize the use of technology. In addition individuals in the RevTech Data Scientist category are scientists and marketers who transform data into understanding. In other words RevTech Stack Architects are marketing and sales ops who add value by creating unforeseen integrations.
Finally, ChatFunnels congratulates the RevTech Awards™ winners. And acknowledges the vital contributions they are making in the ever-evolving field of sales and marketing technology that will contribute to better customer experiences.
The top 5 RevTech Visionaries recognized by the awards include:
- Mikkel Swane – Founder & CEO | Zendesk
- Steve Richard – Co-Founder | ExecVision
- Henry Schuck – CEO & Founder | ZoomInfo
The top 10 RevTech Power Users recognized by the awards include:
- Nagaraja Javvaji – AVP. Global Demand Gen | Cigniti Technologies
- Ernest Owusu – Sr. Director Sales Dev | 6Sense
- Stephen Farnsworth – Lead Product Marketing Manager | Outreach
- Keriann Aronson – Business Dev. Manager | Pantheon Platform
- Jason Blais – Executive VP of Sales | CareerArc
- Ren Chin – Chief Marketing Officer | GoFormz
- Chris Mills – VP Product Marketing | SalesLoft
- Shawn Parrotte – Sr. Marketing Manager | Chorus.ai
- Ryan Breneman – Marketing Ops Manager | Xant
The top 3 RevTech Data Scientists recognized by the awards include:
- RJ Horning – Senior Growth Engineer | Pantheon
- Shelly Fagin – Founder & Director of SEO | Highly Searched, Inc.
- Rick Tolman – VP Global Demand Gen | Pluralsight
The top 5 RevTech Stack Architects recognized by the award include:
- Colton Yourell – Data Analyst | ChatFunnels
- Sandy Carter – Vice President | Amazon Web Services
- Georgi Stoyanov – Marketing Automation & Technology Manager | Vengreso
- Matt Heinz – President | Heinz Marketing, Inc.
Learn more about the nominees and their accomplishments here – https://chatfunnels.com/revtech-summit-2021/revtech-awards-2021/
ChatFunnels helps customers generate pipeline by engaging, qualifying, and converting website visitors. Through live chat and chatbots. In addition, ChatFunnels helps your marketing and sales teams optimize each step of your funnel through real-time conversations. Connecting users with helpful content, and a 24/7 qualification system. Most importantly its easy to use, no-code bot software includes a drag-and-drop bot builder with audience-specific targeting. An intelligent FAQ capability, customized reporting, and a flexible and customizable live chat system. Additionally, ChatFunnels is used by leading brands such as XANT.ai, Ivanti, Pantheon, Kazzcade, Brio Stack and Quick Base.
ChatFunnels—Build bots without code. https://chatfunnels.com/