ABM is a popular tactic, but how can it be executed? Gabe Larsen explains the basics of ABM and clears up confusion that has been prevalent recently. He gives listeners a detailed plan that can help any company implement a simple and actionable ABM strategy.
Gabe Larsen is the Vice President of Marketing at Kustomer, a customer service CRM platform helping contact centers and businesses reimagine service and support in today’s customer-first world. He is passionate about customers and the experience that they have with businesses.
“You’ve got to ultimately be thinking about the dollars and cents attributed to this initiative filtered by segments.”
“How well are people progressing through your funnel that were identified through these initiatives?”
“ABM can be a bad thing if we get confused about what it is and what its not.”
- Know the anonymized visitors on your website.
- Use third party intent around key industry terms
- Know about any sales interactions that occur.
- Filter accounts down to those who fit into your ICP
- Understand behaviors of the accounts that engage with you.