Sam outlines how to create and leverage your personal brand to create true fans, engaging content, and financial stability.
Sam Nelson is an SDR leader at Outreach and a content creator. He has leveraged his personal brand to create a large following on LinkedIn and his popular sales training newsletter at https://samnelson.substack.com/.
How to get a personal brand:
- It’s easier to build a personal brand than a company brand. It’s easier to use long-term strategies. The goal is for someone to install what you talk about and see positive results.
- With a personal brand, you can do powerful things that companies aren’t incentivized to do.
- You only need 10 true fans
- How to have the best content in the world is a strategy you have been successful with personally and a subject niche enough that you can have the best content available. Find your niche. Figure out what topic you can write the best content in the world about.
- A niche interest can actually appeal to several thousand people.
How to leverage your personal brand:
- You have the person with the brand simply invite people. They simply need to notify their networks, and they will boost responses.
- It works on any list. Isolate the decision makers, and have the person with the brand in your space introduce the prospect to an SDR.
- Reach out to potential opportunity leads, and get a crazy response rate!