Kristina explains why go-to-market teams are unable to get the account-based engagement they need to experience greater success with ABM.
Kristina Jaramillo is President of Personal ABM.
“ABM is a business strategy on how we will get accounts to revenue and existing accounts to greater revenue growth. ABE is about how you make prospects feel with each touch point along the journey.”
“Rather than focusing on top-of-funnel metrics, we need to focus our energy on sales velocity and its components including number of ops, average deal size, win rate, and cycle time.”
“ABM has become about the technology and tactics, not the business strategy of creating expereinces.”
“2/3 of ABM organizations do not see significant business improvement in using ABM.”
“If you do not build trust or deliver value, you will be ignored.”
Reasons GTM Teams Cannot Drive Account-Based Engagement
- The primary focus is in getting the accounts to pipeline.
- ABM has become synonymous with the ABM tech stack.
- “86% of communication by sales, marketing, & account teams are off-target and irrelevant.”
- You’ve been leaving tech buyers hanging halfway through the journey
- We’re not doubling down on ABM after the deal is signed