Peter explains different ways that data can and should inform your account-based engagement strategy.
Peter Cannone, CEO of Demand Science, is a senior executive with proven experience as a strategic leader of large and mid-market public and private technology companies in both growth and turnaround modes. Throughout his career, he’s been a consistent creator of business scale, value, and superior returns for investors and shareholders.
“Increasing ROI with ABE is all about turning your data into actionable intelligence.”
“Multiple media channels with smaller segment groups will increase your ability to reach and engage.”
“Dynamically reach buyers who are researching solutions like yours with relevant messages.”
“Engage website visitors with enriched insights with retargeting.”
“Re-engage prospects who haven’t opened emails in a while with specific subject lines linked to intent topics.”
The Marketing Tech Stack Should Include:
- First party recency data (multiple sources of intent signals)
- Responses to campaigns & emails (recent engagement data, including content topics)
- One source of firmographic enrichment, 3rd party intent, technographic/product installs, and confirmed connects (validation of emails and phone numbers).
- Use a provider’s platform to match your target ABE list against technographic installs.
- Add specific intent keywords like “threat detection.”
- The platform shows you that healthcare companies also have competitive installs to your product and similar active intent signals. Add the companies with the right firmographic profile to your ABE plans.