Account-based engagement is the higher path of account-based marketing where success is found. By focusing on closed-loop reporting and nurturing the relationships with your target accounts, you can optimize your marketing efforts for true success. Here’s what you need to know about account-based engagement:
What is account-based engagement?
Account-based engagement is a targeted approach to marketing that focuses on key accounts that are ready to close. By segmenting and identifying these target accounts, you can engage and nurture them into open opportunities. This allows you to focus your marketing efforts on the accounts that matter most, resulting in improved ROI.
Who is it for?
Account-based engagement is ideal for B2B companies that sell to large enterprises. If you’re struggling to generate leads and close deals, this approach can help you focus your efforts on the accounts that are most likely to convert.
How do you implement it?
There are a few key steps to implementing account-based engagement:
- Segment your target accounts: The first step is to segment your target accounts into different groups based on factors like industry, size, or location. This will help you identify which accounts are most likely to convert.
- Identify the decision-makers: Once you’ve segmented your target accounts, you need to identify the decision-makers within each company. This includes finding out who has influence over the purchase decision and who has the budget to make a purchase.
- Build relationships: Once you’ve identified the decision-makers, you need to start building relationships with them. This can be done through personalized outreach, content marketing, or even events and tradeshows.
- Nurture your accounts: Once you’ve built relationships with the decision-makers, you need to nurture those relationships to turn them into closed deals. This includes providing valuable content, staying top of mind, and offering incentives like discounts or free trials.
- Measure your success: The final step is to measure your success by tracking key metrics like conversion rate, deal size, and customer lifetime value. This will help you improve your account-based engagement strategy over time.
What are the benefits of account-based engagement?
There are several benefits to using account-based engagement, including:
– Improved ROI: By focusing your efforts on key accounts that are ready to close, you can see an improved ROI from your marketing efforts.
– Increased efficiency: By segmenting your target accounts and identifying the decision-makers, you can be more efficient with your marketing efforts. This allows you to focus your time and resources on the accounts that matter most.
– Improved relationships: By building relationships with the decision-makers in your target accounts, you can improve the overall health of your customer relationships. This can lead to increased loyalty and customer lifetime value.
If you’re looking for a more targeted approach to marketing that can help you close more deals, account-based engagement is the way to go. Interested in what ABE can do for you? Let’s get you a real time product exploration, So you can start seeing improved results from your marketing efforts today.